Suitable for all excavators in the 6-9 tonne weight class
A compact, powerful tiltrotator with low weight for excavators up to 9 tons. If the EC209 is selected with engcon’s standard quick hitch QS45 and the proportional control system DC2, EC-Oil is offered an automatic quick hitch system as a standard. This means that the tiltrotator and hydraulic tools can be connected & disconnected without the operator needing to leave the cab. Comes supplied with hose, quick couplings and electrical installation equipment for one machine.
- The EC-Oil automatic quick hitch system connects the tiltrotator & hydraulic tools without the operator needing to leave the cab.
- Q-Safe quick hitch for high safety
- Comes ready for detachable gripper GRD (QSD45)
- Comes ready for rotating brush SWD (QSD45)
- Comes ready for the QSC locking system to avoid wrongly connected or dropped buckets
- Comes ready for a rotation sensor (ePS) for connection to the excavator guidance system
- Central lubrication (a single grease point for the entire tiltrotator; can also be connected to the excavator’s central lubrication system)
- Load-holding valves on tilt cylinders for high safety
- Hardened piston rods
- Up to ± 45-degree tilt angle for best access
- Rotation ∞
Quick hitch: Standard –QS45 For other purposes, we can supply most types of hitches available on the market.
Control system: Standard – DC2 proportional control system for infinitely variable control with remote support capability, track/wheel steering and boom slew. For other purposes, we can deliver custom control systems.
Electrical system: Can be adapted for 12 or 24 volt electrical systems.
Accessories: GRD detachable gripper cassette, SWD detachable rotating brush.